Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hiding out in Puerto Escondido

April 29, 2009

Pat and I are waiting out the passing of the swine flu pandemic in Puerto Escondido. I know it's got to be bad out there when I read that a French airline crew refused to board a flight for Mexico. LOL!

It's tough because we have such limited recreational activities to keep us from getting bored.

But we'll manage.








Pat just keeps working on her CME credits to keep her off of the beach just a few hundred yards away.









It doesn't help matters when we have to reside in this substandard Mexican home.














We hired this certified swine flu virus exterminator and I gotta say we sleep much better at night knowing we are guarded 24/7.






I have been drinking a known swine flu preventative to keep me safe...luckily Mezcal is readily available citywide.

Well if all else fails we can dodge the swine flu virus swarms by jumping in the pool.











Critical Swine Flu prevention tip:
Whatever you do....Don't DO this!

No comments: